ION THE PRIZE | KUWALLA TEE

This month we are giving away a couple of amazing three-packs from Kuwalla Tee. Kuwalla Tees are fashioned with the finest raw materials to give you that ridiculous softness and lasting comfort. You no longer have to suffer cheap t-shirts that quickly lose their color and form. Further more, the t-shirts are packaged in salvaged material from the production of the shirts so that you can feel the material that is used. And if that is not enough, 1% of sales are donated to an environmental charity. Want to win one of these packs? All you have to do is tell us why you should be the winner in the comments. Good luck!

PHOTOS ALAN CHAN

STYLING DEANNA PALKOWSKI @LIZBELL

Comments

Christine says: I should get the shirt | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 11:16

I should get the shirt because all my clothes are either black or faded black and it is giving me some serious S.A.D., man.

Liva says: because I look just | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 11:17

because I look just ridiculously good in all three colors

Rochelle says: Need this since I hoard | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 11:26

Need this since I hoard tshirts

Justin Hachlaf says: I love em and I like the t's | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 11:33

I love em and I like the t's are as raw as it gets.
Rawer than lunch in Osaka
Rawer than last nights bender.

Julien Roche says: i want to win | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 11:57

Fan of "Yellow submarine", I imagine myself wearing this beautiful tee in front of a deep blue sea.
I am color. I am Mondrian. I need this tee.

Sophia says: ION THE PRIZE | KUWALLA TEE | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 12:37

I'm a huge fan of t-shirts and comfort. The three soft pastel colours work very well together. I would love to be one of the owners of this kuwalla tee!

Cale says: Why I should win! | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 12:40

I think I should be the winner because I have the prefect jeans & shoes to match! :D

Red wings & APC skinny

Tony T. says: Why not? =) | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 13:30

Why not? =)

Andy says: cos I can't keep going to | Mon, 02/25/2013 - 16:53

cos I can't keep going to work shirtless, its getting cold!

Tamara says: I have spent so much of my | Tue, 02/26/2013 - 07:48

I have spent so much of my time happily volunteering with underprivileged youth in risky situations, and in developing countries that needed help developing their preparedness plans. These experiences make a lifetime impression, but unfortunately none of my clothes do. If Kuwalla Tees can change that, then I'd like to try owning some.

Christine says: ...because it's about to get | Wed, 02/27/2013 - 00:49

...because it's about to get warm enough to wear a 3-in-1 tee as opposed to 3-at-once.

Hossein says: I should get one of these | Sat, 03/02/2013 - 13:01

I should get one of these because I am tired of plain and striped T-Shirts, I wan something new !

JASON says: Giving me one of these shirts | Sat, 03/02/2013 - 15:41

Giving me one of these shirts is like giving some good for everyone - imagine all the kind deeds I'd be inspired to do the for others, the souls I'd brighten, the smiles, the selfless favours. It's karma, man.

Michael Smith says: I need desperate help with my | Sun, 03/03/2013 - 09:58

I need desperate help with my style...

Michelle says: I love happy colours! | Sun, 03/03/2013 - 12:40

I should be a winner because I love fun and comfortable clothes! With spring around the corner it's the perfect thing for me to wear! :)

Michelle says: Pretty Please?  | Sun, 03/03/2013 - 12:44

I want to win because I love clothes, seeing them, wearing them, etc. :)

Joel DeWit says: Why should I be the winner? | Thu, 03/07/2013 - 13:43

====================
I should be the winner because...
====================

I enjoyed the time I spent on ION magazine and Kuwallas' websites and adjacent sites! I want to promote these socially conscious brands through the clothes I wear and help support Canadian businesses that promote positive change. If I win, I will proudly wear my new t-shirts at work, school and at home.