ION THE PRIZE | GSUS JEANS

For the holiday season, we are giving away a pair of men's jeans by gsus. Yeah, yeah, the irony is not lost on us. Every gsus product combines craftsmanship and intuition, precision and free association. This brand encompasses the true "ying and yang" of fashion. Want to win this heavenly pair of jeans? Tell us why they should be yours in the comments below. Good luck!

Comments

Alex says: If I don't get the jeans | Wed, 11/14/2012 - 12:13

If I don't get the jeans Casey Anthony will have another baby.

Toks says: Because my stylish brother | Thu, 11/22/2012 - 18:36

Because my stylish brother would love them for Christmas and I'm a great sister

Brock Freeman says: Jeans | Thu, 11/22/2012 - 20:54

I need some styling jeans as I explore Southeast Asia over the Christmas Holidays!

Miguel vasquez says: Enjoyed reading Ion for the | Sat, 11/24/2012 - 09:37

Enjoyed reading Ion for the first time. It has interesting and hip articles that go with our lofestyle.

Gsus jeans should be mine because I have never had any Gsus garment and I would be the best promoter of their clothes. All my friends would be wanting the same jeans I am wearing.

There wold be no Gsus jeans available and more people would want them. Good for the company andmgood for me.

Randy Gibson says: Jeansplease | Sun, 11/25/2012 - 13:34

Because I love ION and I'm ready to retire my current jeans. Willing to offer a photo essay on where my old pants have travelled with me over the past year. Its actually pretty interesting story : )

Gabe says: I want a cocoon of Gsus denim | Mon, 11/26/2012 - 10:42

I want a cocoon of Gsus denim around my legs for this chilly Pennsylvania winter

Joey Saunders says: jeans | Tue, 11/27/2012 - 13:27

i need some new jeans and my ass would look great in them I can wear them at work and get lotsa compliments. I then I could tell the Ion winning story ....

anna604 says: Gsus makes twisted classics | Fri, 12/21/2012 - 11:38

Gsus makes twisted classics and has free spirited roots. both things that my BF love :)

Simon says: They're my style | Tue, 01/29/2013 - 07:14

They should be mine because I love to sport the "ying and yang" of fashion!